Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Nutraceuticals Raw Materials||» Rutin Herbs|
Product Code : 23
- Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, as well as decreasing capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation
- Rutin shows anti-inflammatory activity in some animal and in vitro models.
- Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity. Aldose reductase is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into a sugar alcohol called sorbitol.
- Rutin also strengthens the capillaries, and, therefore, can reduce the symptoms of haemophilia. It also may help to prevent a common unpleasant-looking venous edema of the legs, however a double-blind clinical study on the effect of buckwheat tea containing rutin did not show a significant effect above placebo
- Rutin, as ferulic acid, can reduce the cytotoxicity of oxidized LDL cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease